Pets-n-People

Go Back   Pets-n-People > Dog Forums > Dogs Healthcare, Nutrition, Grooming, Breeding & Physiology
Register Gallery FAQDonate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2011, 02:20 PM
Mod Squad

~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor

Mood
Busy

Default Pet Armor Plus vs Frontline

For those of you that use Frontline Plus to control fleas & ticks this may be of interest to you. Merial is the company that produces the Frontline products and up till now have had the patent on the formula but now that patent has expired opening the door for competition. FidoPharm is marketing "Pet Armor Plus" which lists the ingredients as the same formula/product as Frontline & Frontline Plus for dogs & cats at a fraction of the cost. All sizes are $28 and available with Walmart.

http://www.petarmor.com/works/works.php

"Maybe I can't make a difference for all animals but I can make all the difference for some of them"...
Old 04-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Future Groomer

Sabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributorSabledog is a priceless PNP contributor

Mood
Fish Lover

I would like to see it on the market for at least a year and see if it has any side effects before I would try it, there is another one out as well but its still pricey like the frontline, right now I don't use any flea meds because we really have almost no fleas, and when I do spot one I just pluck them off and give a bath. On long walks through the woods i will put reg. bug spray on Jengo and it seems to do the job.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:14 PM
Gold Member

Animalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant futureAnimalhouse has a brilliant future

Mood
Pit Lover

I don't use topicals.. they don't seem to be effective. I use Comfortis for my girls. Falise has a bad flea allergy, so I have to be super careful with fleas