Pets-n-People

Go Back   Pets-n-People > Dog Forums > Dogs General Discussion
Register Gallery FAQDonate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2008, 02:28 PM
I Love My Critters!

Crittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant futureCrittercrazy has a brilliant future

Mood
FeelinFroggy

Default Pug/Boxer mix??

Ummm....so i was browsing through the paper today, like usual. The designer breed dogs usually catch my eye, as it just annoys me to no end what people will do to make a quick buck. Anyways, I came across a Pug.Boxer mix!! I just scratched my head, trying to figure this one out! I mean how does one go about this?? I sure hope the mom was the boxer and not the Pug!!

I didn't slap you, I high Fived your Face!
Old 01-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Mod Squad

~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor~8Paws~ is a priceless PNP contributor

Mood
Busy

Must have been a big Pug and a little Boxer......

"Maybe I can't make a difference for all animals but I can make all the difference for some of them"...
Old 01-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Animal Addict

PomCrazy is just really nicePomCrazy is just really nicePomCrazy is just really nice

Stuff like this just makes me scratch my head and wonder. Its terrible.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:52 PM
Opt to adopt!

xcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to behold

Mood
Party

Ugh, that's sick. I once saw a Labradoodle who's parents were a Labrador Retriever and a Toy Poodle.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Ozzy & Jagger Rock!

KatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributorKatzNK9 is a priceless PNP contributor

Mood
Goldens Rule

Ugh! Pugxer ... nobody in their right mind!

Thank you for my gorgeous sig, Kimmi!
Photo Gallery Links My Goldens My Birmans

My dogs love everybody! I question that judgment.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Golden Rehabilitator

Christine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to all

See...that's why I can't even look. I'd call every single one of them and give them a piece of my mind. I almost did with that person who had a poster up at the vet and was selling huskies, marketing them as "great Christmas presents!"
Old 01-17-2008, 05:12 AM
<<Thanks YellowDog ^_^

WelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond reputeWelshCobFanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Mood
Ferret Lover

Milo is a lab x staffie Mum was the lab though. I got him before this whole designer crossbreeds stuff because it was an accidental litter (Dad jumped over the fence to get to Milo's Mum ) and I couldn't afford to pay for a purebred Lab He's so cute though. I paid about 50 for him including a bed (which he still has) and a load of toys and some food. So I was happy with that. I was looking and I could probably sell him for more than that now (he was he a calmer dog) because he is a crossbreed. Funny how the world works. I love my "Laffie" though
I wait until it dries (all crunchy) and then comb him out.
"The only constant in life is change"

Old 01-17-2008, 05:26 AM
VIP Donator

Candice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond reputeCandice07 has a reputation beyond repute

Mood
Party

I think its disgusting. People are always looking at introducing a new breed and that's just sick.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:27 AM
Hound lover <3

Sarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributor

Mood
Pawsitive

This is so sick! I can't believe how many suckers will get one of these because its a 'designer dog'. Think of the breathing troubles these dogs may have.
Recently in the UK the first litter of 'Shepadoodles' went on sale, for 500 each. Apparently they are selling in the US already for 1000!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Hound lover <3

Sarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributorSarah is a priceless PNP contributor

Mood
Pawsitive

http://www.acapups.com.au/Puppies/Pu.../pugalier.html

Look at this, this is new to me. They are actually crossing a 'designer dog' (Pugalier) with another breed?! If you look at 'Puppies in Stock' there's others!
Old 01-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Advanced Member

Tori M is a jewel in the roughTori M is a jewel in the rough

What? I've never heard of a Pug and a Boxer..that's so wrong..
Old 01-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Golden Rehabilitator

Christine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to allChristine283 is a name known to all

Oh my gosh. I took a look at that website, Sarah, and I could lose my dinner. Miniature poodle x labrador. And all the other crosses -- there are so many! That and just seeing the pics of the pups in those little cages is just so sad! ARGH I wish there was a way to contact them other than by phone!
Old 01-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Lab'n Life

Lab-a-Licious is a splendid one to beholdLab-a-Licious is a splendid one to beholdLab-a-Licious is a splendid one to beholdLab-a-Licious is a splendid one to beholdLab-a-Licious is a splendid one to beholdLab-a-Licious is a splendid one to beholdLab-a-Licious is a splendid one to beholdLab-a-Licious is a splendid one to beholdLab-a-Licious is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcolbi View Post
Ugh, that's sick. I once saw a Labradoodle who's parents were a Labrador Retriever and a Toy Poodle.
this one is quite popular actually, not necessarily a TOY poodle but a poodle non the less, along with a goldendoodle, but last i checked they were trying very hard to become a recognized breed.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:51 AM
Banned

Dobes is an unknown quantity at this point

People will do anything to make money.... sad.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Opt to adopt!

xcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to beholdxcolbi is a splendid one to behold

Mood
Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab-a-Licious View Post
this one is quite popular actually, not necessarily a TOY poodle but a poodle non the less, along with a goldendoodle, but last i checked they were trying very hard to become a recognized breed.
Yeah I know, but the Toy Poodle really scared me. I hope the Lab was the mom. But still, I can't even picture a Toy Poodle and a Lab...